Find a Missing Person
Are you looking for someone who is missing from your life? This could be an old university or school friend, a neighbour with whom you've lost touch. Or, more seriously, you may need to trace someone who owes you or your business money.
Tracing Service: Missing Family/Friends or Bad Debtors
They may have wanted to start a new life and break ties with family and friends. You may simply have lost touch over the years or there may have been a falling out between family or friends. If you wish to find a missing person, even if it’s just to let them know that you are ok, then we can assist. We have successfully located people across the UK
- For whatever the reason, let us find them for you now.
2. Bad Debtors:
People owe money, they can’t/won’t pay and they disappear. Do not let that be the end of it. We can find them for you and enable you to begin the process of recovering what is owed to you. Some reasons include;
• Tenants who abscond owing rent and/or leaving damage to property and leave you having to pay out of your own pocket.
• You’ve provided goods or services but they disappear leaving behind unpaid bills or invoices.
- For whatever reason, if they owe you money, we can find them.
3. Legal Issues:
There are any number of legal reasons for wanting to trace a missing person. Let us find them for you and put your minds at rest. Cases have included;
• A person is the beneficiary in a will but family have lost touch.
• A couple separated years previously without divorcing and now one partner wishes to re-marry but they have lost touch.
• You need to let someone know about impending court proceedings which may involve children or family members.
• The person needs to be served with legal documents.
- Whether a solicitor or member of the public, let us help you trace that person.
There are a number of trace and search options available;
1. Basic Search:(No Find No Fee) £79:95
For this search, if we do not find the person then you do not pay. Conditions apply to this search. We need the following minimum information regarding the person;
Date of Birth
2. Enhanced Search: £225
If you have been unable to find a missing person due to lack of information then we can undertake an enhanced search. This search utilizes our specialist databases, enhanced data-mining techniques and will therefore, require more time. This can be up to 6 weeks but is often much sooner.
3.Historical Searches (over 25 years): (call for discussion)
Historical searches can usually elicit information in a timely manner with an Enhanced Search but can often be time-consuming the more time that has passed. Please contact us for a no obligation discussion of your needs
Please call or email if you are unsure which is the right search option for you.
Important Information: Please Read!
I always work within the law. I adhere to the Data Protection Act, the Human Rights Act, The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) and follow the Codes of Conduct of my professional body, The Association of British Investigators.